E & L Enterprises are currently seeking to recruit an Administrative Assistant with immediate effect on a full-time basis to form part of our Administrative Team. On the job training will be provided by the company.
This role entails coordination and verbal communication with staff members, guests and suppliers.
- Greeting visitors to workplace and attending to them during their stay
- Answering telephone, email, and social media inquiries and directing them to other employees when appropriate
- Typing workplace documents, including letters and reports
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Creating and maintaining computer records
- Maintaining paper files
- Monitoring stock levels and ordering supplies as required
- Booking meetings, seminars, and conferences, and organizing catering for them
- Coordinating appointments of executives and managers
- Stock input into Shireburn SIMS and Sage;
- Reconciliation of suppliers’ statements;
- Assisting in the issue of monthly and fortnight payroll
- Jobsplus Forms (Engagement & Termination)
- Applications and Renewals of Identity Malta and Jobsplus work permits
- Assist in vacancy adverts
- Other day-to-day duties according to the exigencies within the team as may be required
- Proficient with the use of Sage, Shireburn Indigo and SIMS
- O’ Level in Maths / Accounts will be considered an asset;
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail;
- Ability to work within a team while building productive working relationships;
- Ability to listen actively and to work on own initiative;
- 1-year experience in a similar job would be considered an asset.
E&L Enterprises Ltd would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, they are taking all necessary precautions whilst providing a safe working environment for all their employees.